Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was working on a farm for a guy who hired a hot girl to do basically nothing because he wanted to get in her pants. After sundown, he drove us out to where we were staying. I had a little house and she had a shack with no power. The boss lingered for a bit, hoping the girl would change her mind about staying out there, but finally headed back home to his wife.

I knew the girl didn't have a bed, so I told her she could crash at my place if she wanted. She didn't seem interested, but followed me across the field to my house anyway. I offered her the couch or the bed in the next room, but she didn't answer. Instead, she poured some coke out on my desk and did a few lines. After that, she went from despondent to bored. She had been high all day and I'd not noticed.

She sat beside me on the bed and told me I could sleep with her if I paid her. Then, she kind of gave up on the idea of doing it for money and started taking her clothes off. She was beautiful and sad. We made love in the dark and then fell asleep. I think she only did it because she wanted to sleep on the nicer bed.

The next morning, she stayed at the house while I went to work. Late in the morning, I called her. She told me she didn't want to use drugs anymore and was thinking about going home. I was worried she wouldn't be there when I got back, but didn't say anything to stop her. I went back to work with a sick feeling in my stomach.

---------------

Dreams like this really bother me.

No comments: